Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Monster Sale!

Oooo! Just the sound of it gets my blood pumping! That was a subject line in my inbox this morning from the Children's Place. Unless it's food or fuel, I hate to spend full price for anything. Next to "sale", my favorite word is "clearance".

The Children's Place is marking down all there summer stuff, and I love buying pretty things for my 6 year old Pipsqueak. I realize prices will drop further in another month, but by then sizes and styles will be limited. Now is when there is good selection at mouth watering prices. I ordered:


  • 3 t-shirts
  • 1 halter top
  • 1 skirt
  • 2 pairs of pedal pushers
  • 2 skorts
  • 1 nightgown
  • 6 pairs of socks
  • 1 baseball cap
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses
  • 1 headband

all for under $100, including the shipping. Regular shipping is only $5. That's 20 items, averaging less than $2 each.

You might be thinking, "But summer is almost over. Pipsqueak won't get to wear the stuff for long." Ah-ha! I almost always buy her clothes a year ahead and pack them away by size. Her age and size have always coincided. It won't work for everyone, but it will for some and you can save a lot of money buying at end-of-season markdown prices. Now stop reading blogs and go to the The Children's Place before all the good stuff is gone.



Pipsqueak doing her Paris Hilton imitation. It's obvious she likes clothes and pink.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map