Friday, January 2, 2009

Anti-Resolutions

I don't like making New Year's resolutions. They are rarely kept, and I don't make promises or commitments unless I'm sure I can keep them. (We won't include my first marriage.) This year I'm only making anti-resolutions. These I can break soon and actually feel good about it. Here is an example of a few:
  • I will gain weight.
  • I will be sedentary.
  • I will spend more money.
  • I will attempt to make the house messier.
  • I will not try anything new.
  • I will not make any effort when it comes to my appearance.

What would your anti-resolutions be?

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

I will not spend so much time on the laptop blogging when I should be cleaning the house, weeding flowerbeds, doing laundry etc. heehee
Blessings,
Lorilee

Kitt said...

I resolve to get out of the kitchen and spend more time online.

Oh, new year's resolutions feel so contrived, anyway.

Hope your year is happy! That's a good thing to shoot for.

Aunt Becky said...

I will replace all of my (somewhat) unstained articles of clothing with stuff covered in baby vomit. I will also blog more than I should, irritate more people than I normally do, and eat as much as possible in the name of "breastfeeding."

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely planning to eat and drink more while I am not sitting at the computer...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map