I love a dirty martini... two at the most. Three, I'm under the table. Four, I'm under the host. I believe Dorothy Parker said that. Of course, I'm not having these regularly (even though I'd like to).
Here's one more beverage I love that I have only once in awhile... a caramel latte.
2. Your hometown.
I was born in Vermont, but I spent most of my formative years in North Walpole, New Hampshire. It's a small town right on the Connecticut River which separates New Hampshire from Vermont, so even when I wasn't living in Vermont, I could look out almost any window in my house and look at it.
3. Your favorite television show.
4. Your occupation.
But I don't look this good doing it.
5. First Car. A 1984 Ford Tempo. It didn't exactly make me look cool, but it got me from point A to point B.
6. Favorite DishSushi. Of course, it would be something that I can't make.
7. A celebrity you've been told you resemble.
When I did community theater, I was compared to Geena Davis in a newpaper review. It was one of my proudest moments.
8. Celebrity on your "To Do" List.
This was tough since I'd choose Sweetie over any celebrity. I thought of Hugh Grant, but after that hooker incident, I don't think so. George Clooney was in the running, but the fact that he doesn't settle down with one woman bothers me. So my final answer is Richard Gere.
9. Favorite Children's ToyI had this game as a kid. I've been looking for one on ebay, but the ones in decent condition have been too rich for my blood. Oh, how I wish I'd kept mine.
10. Any random pic.I love old Hollywood glamour shots. I'd love to have my photo taken in this manner someday.
11. What are you doing tonight?
Just back from my weekly djembe drum lesson.
That was harder than I thought it was going to be. I think I need a dirty martini while I watch CSI.